Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Clothed With Humility

1 Peter 5:5--"All of you, clothe yourself with humility toward one another."

If we followed these words, the world would be a better place. Unfortunately, even among Christ's people, these words would fall on deaf ears. I'm very "my-me-mine" centered. If I'd step outside my own box and put others before me, I'd be blessed for it and I would be doing as Christ did. I know, because I've done that before...but not often enough.

These little dresses are part of a swap for one of my Christian Yahoo groups. We were to make eight paper dresses, the same or different, to be swapped amoung eight people (those who signed up for the trade.) I made mine from selected wallpaper swatches and scrapbook paper. I then added lace, crocheted trim, pieces of old hankies, buttons and ribbons. They measure 4" x 6" each.

No comments: