Friday, November 7, 2008

Updates

I added some pink and blue tinsel garland and twisted silver chenille sticks (thank you, Deena) and silver cord hangers to the stars I made a few days ago. I think they are ready now.
I did get the design on the squares drawn and the squares sewn together for Cassi's quilt (my 9th grandchild) yesterday, as planned. I really didn't enjoy doing it, though--wish I had. I would have rather been doing art. Quilting is something both my husband and I do for our grandchildren, but we can't seem to get caught up. We have three to go and another on the way. Guess I just need to be thankful I can still use my hands and have the time instead of complaining. If I'm not careful, I'll start wandering in the wilderness!
Numbers 14:26-29--"The Lord said to Moses and Aaron: 'How long will this wicked community grumble against me? I have heard the complaints of these grumbling Israelites. So tell them,...In this desert your bodies will fall--every one of you twenty years old or more who was counted in the census and who has grumbled against me." Read the whole account in Numbers 14 about the rebellious people and what happens to them.

No comments: