Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Corrected Book Cover

I didn't do a whole lot more to this cover than I had (about two posts ago). I just changed the word "contentment" to the word "content". I changed the ribbon color from sheer pink to sheer lavender to match the beaded flowers and I put book binding material under the word that I had copied on old French text. I then added the lace around the word. I put this in my Etsy shop today. Maybe it will intrique someone. I'm not a journalist--not even an art journal but I hope someone is.

We have beautiful sunny weather today although it's very cold and the South is supposed to get more wintery weather. We're headed there over the next few days. I hope we get there because those southern states don't have many means of clearing the roads. We're going to celebrate our granddaughter's birthday who's number six of seven children. It will be good to see that new baby, too. Back soon.

Psalm 119: 90--"Your faithfulness continues through all generations."

No comments: