Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rolled Roses with Buttons Now

 These three were made into a pin and given to my friend, Mary, whose birthday is today.  Happy Birthday, Mary.  I used a black slip, red straps of a nightgown braided and then rolled (after it was washed, thank you), and a piece of a dress that I plan on transforming into a prom dress.  Stay tuned.
To these others, after grouping them in threes, I've added vintage buttons or beads.  They await their transformation into headbands or pins.  The bottom left and right and the red, black and cream are made from recycled potato bags, onion bags, cheese cloth, rope, burlap and muslin.  Saturday those three are going to RE- and the others are going to Relics
Yesterday I finished another remade dress for S'More Couture and will have to take a picture to show you how it turned out.  It looked like this before.

No comments: