Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Precious Baby Book

This little journal goes to the shop, S'More Couture.  I used a purchased journal with blue pages (so sweet), and added beads, a flower, linen thread and a chipboard flower and bead.  I edged it in ribbon and lace and added the word, "treasure," with its definition.  The scripture inside reads: "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."--Matthew 6:21.  A bookmark of pale seam binding and silk ribbon is topped with matching mother-of-pearl buttons.  I love this.  I'm working on a new necklace now--just experimenting.  I'm not really meant to be a jeweler because my jewelry falls apart.  I'm working on keeping it together better and wearing it is it's proving ground.  I'll photograph it and put it on in a couple of days.  Happy summer.

No comments: