Friday, June 1, 2007

Free Photo and New Work

I found this lovely woman stuck in a corner of a consignment shop the other day and I thought she needed a home. I'd like to share her with you if you'd like to borrow her. Let me know how I can contact you to view her transformation. Since I own her, I may still doll her up in my own way. Happy creating.
I'm putting this lovely lady in the 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" format on eBay today. I love etching in gel medium and I think this one turned out well. I'm calling it "Sensing Spring." I used a little pulled fiber in the background and paper flowers in the corner making it three dimensional.

1 comment:

mzjohansen said...

I LOVE these old photos of yours ! They are wonderful ! I always hate seeing them in consignment stores - as if their families had deserted them.