Saturday, November 7, 2009

Encouraged

Encourage by the works of many artists lately, I've made a bracelet. I've been collecting little doo-dads for ages now and have wanted to try to make jewelry, other than domino necklaces. So I finally did it. I saw one today that struck a chord and--here it is. I think it turned out cute and I love the trinkets I put on it. One comes from an earring of my Mom's (the turquoise and green round thing) and the others are found objects. The crystals used are also from my Mom's necklace. I'm going to be wearing this for a while even though I don't like dangly, clunky jewelry, to see if it stays together before making another one to sell. Sometimes it only takes one bit of encouragement to turn the tide.
Acts 13:15--" If you have a message of encouragement for the people, please speak."

No comments: