Thursday, March 22, 2012

Many Bracelets

Made for friend

To sell

To sell

To sell

To sell

For me

The top bracelet was remade this week.  My teacher friend had me make a bracelet to incorporate the "lovely" charm her little son had gifted her at Christmas.  She wouldn't wear the pendant but is liking wearing this bracelet.  She got it caught and the whole thing went flying--thus, the remake.  A couple of beads had escaped due to the mishap but I replaced them from my stash.

The next four bracelets will be put up for sale by a friend of mine who is having a tea for some of our church friends.  Our church does not look highly on members "selling their wares" in the building.  I guess they are afraid of being whipped by Christ.
So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
John 2:15

I certainly respect that and do not want to do anything to disrespect the Lord and his church--thus the tea idea.

The last one I made just for fun.  I had the idea to use all flat pieces and used all I had in this memory wired bracelet.  It wasn't enough to wrap twice, which I regret, but it's still interesting.  I'm  not really sure I like it--maybe a little too bohemian.

No comments: