Thursday, February 4, 2010

Heart Sessions with Rebecca Sower

Here's a little heart journal I pulled out of my picture files that I made and sold last year.  I'm planning to create a series of heart objects through the month of February by jumping on the band wagon with Rebecca Sower and a group of crafty artists (If she'll have me.)  I love working with hearts and I plan to continue the theme of "Heart Thoughts" as I create.
Deuteronomy 6:5--"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sally. Your heart journal is precious and so romantic.

I love the verse from Deuteronomy.

Have a blessed weekend. Hugs...Tracy :)

Rebecca said...

Oh how pretty! Thanks for joining in on our heart sessions. sending love your way...