Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Posting Hiatus

My computer broke.  We had sneaked out for a couple of days to visit my daughter whose daughter had her fourth birthday (where do the years go?)  When we returned our computer was broken; I mean actually broken.  The plug in the back had literally fallen apart. ( I'm using my husband's laptop and it's like learning to type all over again.)One of our church techies is working on it but since it's the Christmas holiday, I doubt we get it back soon.  Just as well.  This week has already been overwhelming.  I've had a preschool staff luncheon on Mon.plus shopping, Preschool Christmas programs Tues. and Wed.plus shopping, I'm cooking for our mid-week meal- so buying food and preparing today, plus wrapping gifts galore for my family.  Whew!  makes my head swim.  Somethings wrong with my eye--on top of it all--very scratchy like something is in it--three days now and it's getting on my nerves.  I wish I had my picture file so I could show you my newest altered t shirts and new flower headbands but I guess they'll have to wait until the new year.  Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  May God bless you and yours.  Back to the mayhem--ahem--wonderfulness of Christmas. (One long smile and another whewwww.)

No comments: