Saturday, November 5, 2011

When A Card Is Not Enough

THE worst photo ever but you get the idea.


Paper side markers


Stickers, rub-ons, cool paper clip

Personal stuff

A card just wouldn't do it.  I had too much to say.  I finished this little book with the scripture from Psalm 118:14-
The Lord is my strength and my song.
but
I found this scripture as I had already sent the book and was researching the correct reference:
Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my safe cover.
My heart trusts in him and I am helped.
So my heart is full of joy.
I will thank him with my song.


I used a small black and white cover notebook with sewn pages (my source does not carry these anymore--what will I do?), background papers from ShabbyCottage Studio.com, image from PaperWhimsey.com and cork letters.
I drew  a little eighth note and put the scripture reference in the back of the book.
Every page has either a sticker, a rub-on, a stamped image, a personal drawing, a writing or a scripture.  I hope it brings her some joy.  She's a trooper and is doing better--
Praise the Lord for his wonderful works.
Thank you for your prayers as she recovers from a series of very serious heart attacks that happened a week ago.

No comments: