Thursday, June 14, 2012

Busy Week


It's been a busy week--Vacation Bible School Week at our church.  Well, I guess you might say I've been busy for a few weeks now learning the music.  Tomorrow's our last day and tomorrow evening I have a wedding rehearsal and Saturday is the wedding.  Never a dull moment for a church musician in an active church.  That's what I was called by God to do--church music.  God has also given me a desire--to create.  I did manage to make two necklace and earring sets last weekend, for which I was grateful.  Blogger is acting up today and messed up my first photo.  I'll have to try again tomorrow on that one--maybe. The one above is Czech glass aquamarine crystals with clear crystals in between.  My friend loves it and so do I--so dainty and pretty.

No comments: