Friday, June 15, 2012

Try, Try, Try Again


Well, finally.  I tried three times and ways to download this photo and finally had to close google chrome and open it again.  Something went haywire with the connection, I guess.  Who knows?  Anyway...here is the other necklace I made last weekend.  My friend loves it.  I used very inexpensive beads from WalMart, no less, but they made up very pretty.  She's a small older lady who loves wearing big jewelry and she looks so cute.  I can't wait to see her in it.

VBS is over and it was a very good week.  There is SO much preparation for a productive week and we had excellent leaders.  It was a bittersweet time when the large group leader recognized that it was my last VBS in that church.  I'm looking forward to what the future brings and can't wait to see where God places us in his kingdom's work.  

A wedding rehearsal looms tonight with the wedding tomorrow--onward and upward.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hi Sally, can you please email me -- buttonfloozies (at) gmail (dot) com
I tried to email you at the address I have for you on that site, but my email was returned undelivered. Thanks!