Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Chandelier Day







The breath of God
 produces ice,...
 
Job 37:10

I love when everything turns into a chandelier.  It's that kind of day.


It's been a great birthday so far.  It's the first day of my tenure as organist at First Baptist Church, Jackson, TN with
a great sermon by a wonderful young pastor,
an interesting and enjoyable Life Group,
lunch with my daughter and her family,
a peaceful nap,
fun on the computer,
and now
making a snack supper for the family as the Super Bowl does its thing.
The only thing that could be better would be to have my sons and their families here, too.
They're in my heart and, for now, that will do.
Thank you, Lord, for allowing me to live to serve you another year.  I praise your name.

Now
back to the window to watch the ice form.

No comments: