Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Making Lunch


But Daniel resolved not to defile himself with the royal food and wine.
Daniel 1:8 NIV

I made lunch for my daughter's children the other day.  When I do this, I try to serve only healthy foods but sometimes a piece of candy sneaks in.  Can you find the candy?  The kids love my "face lunches" and I love making them.
The Christmas season is upon us and my thoughts turn to food...of course.  I'm going to try to avoid too many "bad for me" foods in hopes of still being in the same size at the first of the year.  It's fruitless to think I'd be in a smaller size.  That will have to wait until the New Year...just being sensible with my demands upon myself.  I'm sure I won't be having "royal food and wine."  Thank you, teetotaler parents.

Photo is from my personal files.

No comments: