Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thoughts Like Clouds

"Swim and Fly" photo by Maria Teresa Ambrosi (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)

You know when I sit and when I rise;
 you perceive my thoughts from afar.
Psalm 139:2


Thoughts:
  At this time of year they are as plentiful as the clouds in the photo above.  Sometimes they gather together and actually produce a storm of activity.
Sometimes they form and then immediately wisp away. 
 Sometimes they twist and swirl and cause unrest,
but...  
sometimes they float by so slowly that I can grasp a vision which sends me on a worthy path. 
God, the giver of clouds and thoughts, holds me in the palm of his hand, watches over me all day and night and knows me better than I or anyone else.
Stress, be gone. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for combining your words to my photo.
Have a nice day.
Maria Teresa Ambrosi