Friday, January 23, 2015

Taming Coldzilla

"Coldzilla" by Sally L. Smith

Is anyone among you sick?
 Let them call the elders of the church 
to pray over them
 and anoint them with oil 
in the name of the Lord.
James 5:14

It's been a fruitless week.  The only thing good is my fever is gone and I'm feeling better.  Actually, I'm very happy about that!

It started with an innocent tickle in my throat that turned into a hacking cough and then it hit me.  My daughter's children had it last week and I merrily babysat thinking, "I've had all the cold strains."  That was very naive of me but I ignored the warning that "mutants" were on the loose.
Well, to save very boring fever and mucus stories and the fact that I tried everything including oils, I did get better... acquainted with Netflix. 
Mindlessness was my game for 3 1/2 days.  Now I have to catch up.

Keep washing your hands, folks.  The common cold is really Coldzilla and it's out to get you.




No comments: