Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Funny Little Tree

Why did I buy a red sparkly kid's purse with a mini white boa at an after-Valentine's Day sale? Well, here's the answer--a cute little tree. I used a mini paper mache cone and wrapped the boa around it, gluing it as I went and the boa was the perfect size for the cone. It was meant to be. What am I going to do with it? Hmmm, that remains to be seen but many of the things I've made are in Limbo Land right now. They've either been rejects that I didn't feel were good enough to sell or I tried to sell them and they didn't get bought. As for now, here at the end of Oct. and the beginning of Nov., I have a little feather Christmas tree on my TV and I like it.
Psalm 91:4--"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."

No comments: