Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pony Tails

I've been making ponytail roses for a few little girls I know--no, not these "girls," my granddaughters. I took the stuff with me last week when visiting one of them and didn't have time to make one. Her brother and she took up my time, ohhh, too bad:+)
She wears her hair like this sometimes--sooo, cute!
Matthew 7:11--"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!"

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hi Sally,
Just wanted to drop by and say Hi. I also wanted to thank you for stopping by and for your comment. Please come back soon for another visit. I love company. :-D By the way....cute pony tail roses. Until next time.

Blessings and smiles,
♥Ana~A Petite Cottage