Friday, May 20, 2011

Floral Tribute

This is a bouquet presented to me Wed.--Preschool program.  I'm "retiring" from teaching preschool, well, from teaching anything.  It was music at home, then music in college, music in preschool, music in church.  I'm not retired from the "music in church" and probably won't be until I can't read it anymore or my fingers won't work anymore.  I love the flowers and the thought was nice; I just don't like the limelight--would have preferred drifting off into oblivion and just going home.  It's nice to know I don't have to schedule for two morning chunks a week, work up songs, programs and be Ms Sally, the Music Teacher .  Now, VBS.  Maybe I can concentrate on that.  Coming soon to a church near you.

1 comment:

mary said...

Yeah, I liked just fading out! Didn't know this was the last year for you. I know I really appreciated all you did in music and the kids learned a lot in a fun way. You did a great job, Sally!