Monday, May 16, 2011

In and Out of A Quandary

SOME DAYS I'M IN A QUANDARY---
I have no idea what to do with this shirt the way it is now.  What do I add?  Do I add something?  Do I take it apart again (this is one to which I added a vintage collar and it didn't sell last year.)  Do I let it sit here for a season and see what my creative spirit tells me in a few months when it's too late for a tank top?  Or...do I just take it to the shop as is?  Hmmm....


SOME DAYS I'M NOT---
This is the sweater of a set I bought for myself at a church bazaar a couple of years ago.  I didn't wear it much because it wasn't too spectacular.  It was very plain until Saturday when these little mesh flowers appeared all of a sudden.  It didn't take me long to totally change the whole attitude of this set.  I wore it yesterday to church and got some complments on it.  It makes me smile--compliments or none.

No comments: