Friday, December 9, 2011

What's On Your Tree?

Mixed media art card
"He says to the snow, "Fall on the earth."
Job 37:6


Mixed media art card
"For unto us a child is born."
Isaiah 9:6


Mixed Media Santa doll
Appeared in Somerset Studio Magazine


This year's mixed media creation
Use of tin type photo, button/bead dangles.
and old book cover


Lace rolled flower


Linen rolled flower


Cross-stitched and beaded needle roll
"The Holly and the Ivy"

I took these photos pre-dawn and they are wanting light but you see, I actually like my artwork enough to use it on my tree.  These aren't all I have but they are all that will fit on my narrow little tree.  I have other ornaments on my tree, too--mostly vintage and heirlooms.  My tiny tree fits right in front of my window and squeezes into a 2-foot square of space--all I have left in my creation-crowded living room.  I counted and I have four different projects at work in this small space--nothing new here.  Hope your tree brings you joy and directs your thoughts to the Creator of Life.

No comments: