Friday, December 23, 2011

Ho-Ho-Ho

Scarves for neighbor girls


Santa Bags
I've been busy last minute buying, wrapping, arranging and making Santa Bags and scarves--and jewelry, of course.  I had this low pile nylon velvety fabric, part of a box I got at a yard sale years ago and I had the perfect amount to make these bags.  I had decided not to do stockings for my three kids, their spouses and my 13 grandkids.  I knew it was coming eventually but this year, because of my sister's death, my time for shopping, etc. was limited.  I went Dollar Treeing and we will grab-bag--women, men and kids.  We'll be at my in-laws for Christmas Day and the day after so we're actually adding three more people to the mix.  The more the merrier, I guess.  I'm looking forward to being with everyone and am hoping to see my AL son and his family next week.  Too bad we can't all be together at once but we'll take what we get.  Some things can't be changed.  I've SO had to be flexible with all the schedule changes that take place with a large family.  What will we do when the g-kids get old enough to date and marry?  We'll see if the Lord allows.  Have a Jolly Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

No comments: