Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Camp Time--Time to Celebrate


I will always praise the Lord
With all my heart,
I will praise the Lord.
 Let all who are helpless,
listen and be glad.
Honor the LORD with me!
 Celebrate his great name.
Psalm 34: 1-3
 (Contemporary English Version)

It's Children's Music Camp week and I feel a little helpless teaching 1-2 and 3-5 class piano.  Some have experience and some...well, this is their first time to have a piano lesson.  It's a challenge to teach both in one class in 20 minute classes, two a day, but I have a great assistant.  Another teacher at the Community Music Center is handling the newbies and doing a great job.
One thing I do know--I will honor the Lord with what I do this week and I will celebrate His great name for allowing me this opportunity.



No comments: