Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wanna Share?


I hate going to the doctor so the other day after my visit, I splurged and bought some Cavallini sticky notes.  Now, I'm not ever going to use up that whole tin so I shared with one of my friends, Deena, the bird lover.  I picked out her favorite colors, packaged them up in a cellophane bag, cut two slits in the folded top, put some brown seam binding through and tied a bow, punched a scalloped tag and wrote "You are Tweet!," and attached it to the bow with a found piece of cord and Voile!  Here I have a cute little gift.  I save my cellophane wrappers--you know, the ones with the sealed bottom edge and I don't have to buy them for gifts like this.  How can you fancy up a shared item?

1 comment:

Angie: said...

What a lovely idea! And so quick to do I bet!!! Getting me thinking although I must admit I am a bit of a hoarder and find it hard to part with things, but on the other hand, it's always better to give than to receive eh!