Friday, May 28, 2010

Mixing the Arts


The top two are for the shop and the other three go to family members. I worked on these you see here last week.   I have a wedding rehearsal tonight with the wedding tomorrow, practice for a wedding next weekend, a hymn I transposed, extra music for the Lord's Supper Sunday, another wedding in two weeks, VBS music to learn (also in about 2 weeks) and we did a cantata in our service last Sunday.  That's a lot of music in a short time so my time has been taken on preparation and performance.  Sometimes it works like that and it is June--the month for weddings.  Next week we're going visiting friends and family so I have to be ready now.

"..to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God."--Titus 2:5
Well, I have some of these things.  Paul would be so proud.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

The white one with the multi-colored flowers is really pretty.

Angie: said...

I agree. Tis lovely! x