Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Busy ReCreating Shirts

I'm back at it--trying to fill the shop with new shirts.  I didn't get out of Deena's house yesterday with one like the black, except with black beads.  I took it to show her what I've been doing and she wanted it so we traded some of her goodies for it.  I'm back at it--remaking more shirts, leggings and creating new flowers.  I've been busy with other things lately and it feels good to have a few days to create.  Have a good day yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love them..
Shouild do well @ S'more Couture


you are so inspiring!! Sally Dear


I love my black shirt..so SOFT
and unique

Deena

Anonymous said...

I just love them..
Shouild do well @ S'more Couture


you are so inspiring!! Sally Dear


I love my black shirt..so SOFT
and unique

Deena