Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Snow At Harvest Crocheted Necklace

"Like the coolness of snow at harvestime is a trustworthy messenger to those who send him; he refreshes the spirit of his master."  Proverbs 24:13

The Bible is so poetic at times and this verse was used in our church's morning worship a couple of weeks ago.  Many times as I listen to God's word, I get ideas for creating--coincidental?  I don't think so.  I collaged a little brass charm that says "snow at harvest" and attached it to this necklace where you see the harvest, the sky and...snow.  Do you see it? This one's in my Etsy shop (please, see the side bar and click on the photo to see more description of this necklace.)  "The harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few."--Matthew 9:37.  In all you do, do it for the Lord.

No comments: