Friday, October 29, 2010

Faith--A Crocheted Beaded Necklace

Hebrews 11:1
Faith is the confidence that what we hope for
will actually happen; it gives us assurance
about things we cannot see.

Things are coming together.  My husband found out today that the cancer is contained in the prostate.  He will have to have an injection of Lupron and wait about 3 months until he can have the radiation that will subsequently kill the cancer.  In the meantime, we wait.  It's a little easier to wait when you know what will happen.  The not knowing is difficult. 

I'm packed for Senegal even if it is five days away.  I figured I'd pack and then add to it little by little as I remember things and it may take me five days to remember--things.  Well, I'm exhausted but when I get to bed, I can't sleep or I wake up in the middle of the night and stay awake--remembering things.  At least, Bill is sleeping about seven hours a night and he seems relieved to know what to expect.  All in all, we are blessed and we know it, regardless of his diagnosis.  We're going with what God gives us.  Thank you for your concern and prayers.

No comments: