Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Sales

I sold only two necklaces in last Saturday's sale but...Sunday I sold two more since they were at church and the pastor's wife wanted to see them.  Sold.  Sunday night I got an order for two more--little girl necklaces.  Two young ladies have been following my blog and Etsy shops and are interested in creating.  Pink and purple were their choices.  Anyway--that's two more so the venture was not a total loss.  I did recover most of my monetary output and I still have some to wear myself.  I'll be offering them in my sallylsmith or Lydia'sLineageAttic shops on Etsy in the near future.  Some are there now.  Take a look at my side bar if you are interested.

On a personal note:
My husband is to see the oncologist on Tues. to determine what treatment he'll receive.  We're doing fine coping but it never leaves our minds.  We're both busy people anyway and now we are doggedly busy.  It helps.  It's the "wake-up-in-middle-of-the-night" times that are difficult.  It's 6:45 and I've been up since 2:30.  Time for a little nap now while my dear hubby is deer hunting.  Told you he's busy.

No comments: