Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rising and Setting Crocheted Necklace

"From the rising of the sun
to the place of its setting
men may know there is none besides me.
I am the Lord and there is no other."
Isaiah 45:6

I've been a little busy lately--getting ready for the Senegal trip by learning dialog, words to music, practicing playing and singing at the same time, readying flower-making, gathering jewelry findings, buying necessary clothing and gifts for our hosts.  I have a couple of friends who need company, too.  The most important thing is being with my husband who is going today for an MRI to see what the next step in the process is.  This dominates my thoughts.  I'm so scatterbrained anyway but I feel very disoriented now.  What would I do without the thought that God is in control and all things are his.  He gives me peace.  

No comments: