Thursday, October 6, 2011

Flowers-Flowers-Flowers


A black flower joined the two at the top this week--already delivered--and I gave those two to her sisters last night.  Little girls are not aware that such things cost money and time to make so I told them they were my models and if anyone was interested, I sell them and to give their friends my info.  They won't do that but maybe they will realize that I do this for income--and the joy of giving and maybe they will learn to give to someone else from the kindness of their hearts as well--maybe.

The bottom flower has been sitting around since last summer waiting for me to put a center inside.  I've added a vintage crystal cone bead topped with a small pearl, two brass butterflies, a large pearl, a large crystal and a rhinestone sparkle.  I used three materials and formed a ranunculus shape.  It stands up from the base an inch or so and has a small alligator clip on the felt bottom.

No comments: