Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Bracelet with a Message

Our church met together to view the Super Bowl last week and since I'm not a football fan, I brought my beads 'n' stuff.  I made a bracelet similar to this one and my pastor's wife (and my friend) loved it so I gave it to her--thus, no photo.  I liked the colors I had picked so I made myself one as well.  This one has a little frame into which I put the word "Seek."  The scripture inspiration comes from Matthew 6:33:

But seek first his kingdom
and his righteousness,
and all these things
will be given to you as well.


 
I love this scripture and have taken it as "mine."  It's a good lesson in trusting God for everything and believing that He is the source for all things.  The stipulation is the first part--"seek first his kingdom."  That's the challenging part.  I hope you have a good "seek-full" week.

No comments: