Friday, February 17, 2012

So Boho

Ok, so I have this gypsy vagabond living inside me and this style of jewelry always grabs me.  I saw this in a catalogue and had to make one. What to do.... 
Now all my shops have officially closed, all my sources and reasons to make things are no more.  Each in its own time have either shut down, relocated or stopped taking consignments--all within a couple of months' time.  Could be a sign.  We're planning a move in a few months and I think that God is telling me to continue to clean, purge and get rid of my accumulation of stuff.
So, why do I keep making things?  I can't stop myself.  My creativity doesn't stop even when there's nowhere to go with it.  Maybe I'll keep them for gifts, mission money makers for the youth auction at church or for myself.  Gotta go.  Right now I have four projects--one baby blanket to finish, a secret blanket to make, my husband's coat to mend and a nursing cover for my daughter and yet I'd rather be....

No comments: