Saturday, February 4, 2012

Guarded Heart

I took my inspiration for this bracelet from the above photo, a bracelet priced $1750.00 in a high end catalogue.  Of course, mine doesn't have real pearls, silver and gemstones but it's way bigger than the one pictured.  As I was working it I thought, "Why am I having to add so many beads when they have half as much?"  It wasn't until I layed out the bracelet that I realized that they would wear this with two stands on one side of the wrist and one strand on the other.  Hmmm, mine has three strands.  I've been wearing it today to get used to the size, the clunking and the weight.  I doubt I wear it when I play the piano/organ tomorrow at church, though I really like the way it turned out.  It's my rendition of mixed media art jewelry.  Fun, fun and one of only two creative things I made this week.  I've been attacking my art stash and it's taken all week to do so and I STILL can't see a dent.  Hello, my name is Sally and I'm an Art Supplies Hoader.
Anyway....the heart.  Can you find it?
"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do
flows from it."
Proverbs 4:23 NIV

No comments: