Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More Jewelry


Okay, it seems I'm back on track posting now--just in time for me to leave for a while.  Oh, well--such is life.  I made the first necklace for myself with a little twist on the side.  I needed something turquoise and this works.  I have to refine the "twist" however since it keeps coming apart.  The second set is in fulfillment of a commission from a friend.  I also made a small pair of dangly earrings to match.  She had picked out the beads herself and she loves the finished product.  That's what counts.  She's asked me to complete a necklace/earring set for one granddaughter and has helped me pick the beads she thinks she'd like and another necklace/bracelet/earring set for the other granddaughter with beads I already have.  I'm taking all my beads with me to my daughter's and maybe I'll have some time there on occasion plus her children love making necklaces with the beads.  I found some old pop beads my daughter had at one time and I'm bringing them as well.  I think the children will like taking them apart and putting them together again. I liked it : )

No comments: