Friday, May 3, 2013

All You Can Do


As I sit here this morning, praying, I realize how insignificant my prayer is.
Then...
I read my daily Bible verse that comes in my email every day...this one...

Be joyful in hope,

 patient in affliction, 

faithful in prayer.

Romans 12:12

My prayers are for a 4-year old little boy who had brain surgery last week.  They got the hideous tumor...a Medullopblastoma, one of the worst you can have.  He'll have to face radiation and chemo therapy but they can't get him to eat.  I wouldn't either...what a trauma in every regard.  I feel so helpless just sitting here praying but that's all I can do from this distance in this circumstance...and it's enough.  I'm hopeful that the family has joy in their hope and is patient in their affliction because I'm going to be faithful in prayer.

No comments: