Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Natural Transformations






    Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,
     the new creation has come: 
    The old has gone,
     the new is here! 
    2 Corinthians 5:17
    I've finally had a little free time to create.  It's been since last Spring since I've done any jewelry-making...only a few earrings for friends.  I've been working in deer antler that Bill had cut into beads and buttons.  No, I'm not really into wearing this style but it's fun making it and I hope it sells.  I've put a new spirit into these pieces.  Once they were a deer antler, now they are to adorn the ear, neck and wrist--quite a transformation.
God transforms our spirit and gives us a new one when we accept His Son as our Savior...the guarantee of a heavenly residence with Him.  ( Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.  2 Cor. 5:5)  We once were only an earthly body but now we have been transformed and carry the beautiful nature of Christ within us.  We are completely changed...old to new. People should be able to tell a difference between who we are now and what we were.

No comments: