Sunday, June 9, 2013

No Matter What


...yet I will rejoice in the Lord
    I will be joyful in God my Savior.
The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
    he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
    he enables me to tread on the heights.
Habakkuk 3:18-19

No matter what, be joyful.

I live with an optimistic man and have just visited with his sister and brother-in-law--both of whom are like him.  Both my husband and his sister had cancer a couple of years ago--same year.  Both came through by the grace of God.  What a breath of fresh air knowing that it has not brought them down.  They are grateful that the Lord carried them through their shadows and set their feet firm on His Rock of Safety--more Power to them, Lord.
Again, I say, 
"No matter what, be joyful."

Photo Credit: Mike Dierken on Flickr


No comments: