Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Road Home

Fiber Art, "Road Home" by Sally L. Smith

Always let him lead you, 
 and he will clear the road for you to follow. 
Proverbs 3:6

Contemporary English Version, copyright © American Bible Society, 1995


I think it's this versions's word "let" that can be troublesome.  "Submit" is the word found in many versions...which causes more rebellion in my own mind.  Why do I always want my own way when I know God's way is best and when the road he's chosen for me causes less stress along the way and at its end?

I'm venturing into more craft shows the next two months and at their end I will determine whether I can continue making jewelry.  I'm still hard at music, however.  Will the Lord allow me to keep enjoying both?  Another decision may be looming in the near future.  Which path is best, Lord?






No comments: