Monday, October 20, 2014

Going, Going...


 So whenever we are in need,
 we should come bravely
 before the throne of our merciful God.
There we will be treated with undeserved kindness,
 and we will find help.
Hebrew 4:16 CEV

Yes, I'm beginning to sweat just looking at this photo.
There have been so many times when I've felt like this was the end.  I've done all I can.  Just take me to heaven.
   But...
God had other plans.  At that point, when I've turned it over to Him, He saves me...literally, saves me.  Things fall into place instead of my falling off the cliff.

 "Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation.  
Oh, my soul, praise Him for He is thy health and salvation!
All ye who hear, 
Now to His temple draw near;
Praise Him in glad adoration."
(Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, German Hymn, Joachim Neander; tr. Catherine Winkworth)



No comments: