Wednesday, July 22, 2015

From Where Is Strength?


"Sweet Poppy" by Anne Worner is licensed under CC BY 2.0.

Don’t be afraid,” he said, “for you are very precious to God. 
Peace! Be encouraged! Be strong!” 
As he spoke these words to me, I suddenly felt stronger
 and said to him,
 “Please speak to me, my lord, for you have strengthened me.”
Daniel 10:19



Why I try to go it alone is beyond me.
He is always there wanting me to speak to Him.
You don't suppose that I should be the initiator of a conversation with God, do you?
When I don't know what to do, I should ask God?
Oh, yes, I forgot. 
 He thinks I'm precious. 
 He wants to strengthen me.
He wants to give me peace.
He wants to encourage me.
Why don't I just ask?


[I just realized that I used this verse a few days ago. I guess I need it.]






No comments: