Monday, October 5, 2015

Autumn Findings

Photo by Sally L. Smith

Rejoice in the Lord your God,
 for he has given you the autumn rains 
because he is faithful. 
Joel 2:23 

THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.


Our walks in the woods bring us the wonders of the Lord.  This year it turned up black acorns.  I've never seen black ones before but they were lying on our walking path.  I couldn't resist picking them up and enjoying their beauty indoors as well as seeing if someone else might enjoy them.  I've put a few in my Etsy shop to see if they are as unusual as I think.

This surprise must be due to the kindness of the Lord who provided the many rains we had this year.  They must love His watering.


No comments: