Thursday, October 22, 2015

Guide My Path

Photo by Sally L. Smith


He guides me along the right paths
 for his name’s sake.
Psalm 23:3 


THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

This is the view of the acorn-strewn path I walked yesterday.  The Lord provides for his creations in many ways.  Food and light come to mind when I view this photo.  He is such a good God and I praise Him for His wonders.


P.S.This is the second go-round for this post.  I decided to edit my photo made from my phone and wound up deleting my paragraph.  I've basically said the same thing except my mind is more tired now than when I only had a half-cup of coffee this morning.  Ahhh, technology and the elderly...but, He is such a good God to get me through my day!

P.S.S. I give up!  I can't get Blogger to straighten out my scripture passage into one font.  Sometimes the Big B won't respond.





No comments: