Friday, March 23, 2007

New Granddaughter

We've spent a busy week helping our daughter-in-law and son with their brand new baby girl, number 6 child for them, number 11 grandchild for us. The only art work done this week was altered art with my 5 grandchildren and "studying" a past issue of Somerset Studio. Sold only one item last week, my "Coming Storm" ATC, on etsy. I will try to get busy when I get home to make another one to put on eBay and possibly make a little quilt as well. I'll be resting as much as my work schedule will allow the first part of the week, but I have to finish a cross-stitch blanket due my 10th grandchild this week as the priority item. We've spent the last part of this week visiting our daughter and son-in-law and granddaughter number 10. Pictures of the altered art my grandchildren made will be on the web as soon as I get home.

No comments: