Saturday, August 18, 2007

As For Me and My House

We make choices every day. What will your choice be today?
Joshua demanded that the people of Israel make a choice to either serve the pagan gods of the land or the one true God of Israel. He, as leader of his house, declared, "But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord," Joshua 24:15. Who are we serving today?

I made this 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" card for the weekly challenge using this verse in my "Art In The Word" Yahoo Group. This is a group of like-minded women who love the Lord and declare His glory through their art. I enjoy being a member of this group and maybe you would too. God gifted His followers to use their talents for Him.

I used ephemera photographed from magazines and altered digitally, paint, matte gel medium and a cellophane transparency of my ancestors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally I just wanted to say that I particularly like this piece! diana - New Zealand