Thursday, August 2, 2007

Encouragement

I asked my pastor's wife if there was something about which I could pray. She mentioned "encouragement." Our pastor is doing very well but he's having to work through the intense pain of surgery again after just 6 weeks of having his last surgery. I can't even begin to imagine what they must be enduring. The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:11. "...encourage one another and build each other up." I hope I did that today. Maybe I said or did something that was encouraging. That needs to be a goal for every day.

This little card was one of the first ATCs I made. The picture is not good because it was taken with an inadequate camera last year, but I remembered making this and it fits today's theme. I used a playing card for the base and assorted ephemera and computer generated lettering, stickers and a stamp to decorate it.

1 comment:

Lennea said...

One of my VERY Favorite verses!
Lennea