Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Festive Headbands

I made three headbands for a friend yesterday with a little bling for the holidays. I used sheer, gold trimmed ribbon with a jinglebell center, mesh sparkly ribbon with a pearl button center and sheer gold swirl ribbon with a shiny gold button. It was fun making them as they were different from the other flowers I've been making. Funny, I couldn't find any red and green ribbon when I went to search. I was in a hurry so I grabbed whatever and later found some. Now I have to make more with the traditional Christmas colors. Once I get started, it's like Christmas every time I make a new one because each is so different. Today is the beginning of December and I'm raring to go. I've been packaging up little goodies here and there and dreaming of what to buy for my grandchildren. I'm so blessed to have my baker's dozen.
Proverbs 17:6--"Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children."

No comments: