Friday, December 4, 2009

New Calendar

I've been needing a new calendar for a while now because January is filling up. The calendar I made myself last year was too big to carry in my purse so this year will be different. Hopefully the ribbons won't get in the way. I've used a page from an old photo album, old lace, paper velvet flowers, tiny buttons, a decoration from a book page, a fancy plastic button and seam binding. The insides are pages from a mini score of music. I've written the date and placed it on some cheese cloth at the top and also written "Seek and Find." The accompanying scripture printed on the fly leaf of an old book is glued on the inside back cover and comes from Matthew 7:7--"Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally,

It's absolutely beautiful! Blessings for the New Year.

Catherine