Sunday, August 1, 2010

And the Winner Is...

After writing down the entries,
putting them in one of my husbands cleanest caps,
letting him draw a name,
the winner of this little journal is
The Feathered Nest!

Yes, Dawn, you're the winner.  Thank you to all who left comments; I appreciate the time you took to visit me.  We'll try this again sometime.  In the meantime, I have a little journal listed in my Etsy shop (see side bar) if you are interested and I've been vacationing and dreaming of making more.  Check back often to see what I've been creating.  Have a happy Sunday.

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Sally!!!!! Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Thank you so very much dear friend....I can't wait to receive your wonderful journal ~ wishing you an amazing week ahead! hugs and love, Dawn